Woohoo 2015 is nearly here, I'm so excited! I was very fortunate to receive some awesome christmas beauty goodies this year so I was pretty pleased to get through a good chunk of products this month, here are the items I used up!
1. Pure Goddess Shampoo and Conditioner: I took these samples away with me over Christmas and loved using them, they smell so amazing and leave my hair super soft.
2. Keratase Shampoo and Condtioner: Another sample duo I loved, I felt like a rich person using these haha they just smelt so good!
3. Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo: A staple dry shampoo that works fantastically, I have many back ups!
4. Schwarzkopf Nordic Blonde L101 Dye: I'm forever trying out new box dyes, decided on this one and loved it! Super light blonde and inexpensive, already repurchased.
5. Vagisil Wipes: You guys are sick of seeing these in my empties posts surely, but yep still using them to clean my makeup desk!
6. Lacura Clear Top Coat: Used 90% of this and then it turned gloopy, It did the job but I wouldn't repurchase.
7. Unbranded Lashes: Cheap from Ebay, look great and last multiple uses.
8. Hoity Toity Perfume Body Spray: I've literally had this since I was in high school 3 years ago, finally used it up!
9. Target Naturals Toner: Pretty average toner, used it up for the sake of using It up.
10. Nivea Thermo Cleanser: This cleanser has a cool concept of warming when It hits water claiming to open up your pores and remove impurities more effectively. Sadly It didn't do much for my skin.
11. Simple Cleansing Wipes: Great wipes, I already have repurchased.
12. Trilogy RoseHip Oil: A fantastic oil I use every night, makes my face as soft as a babies bottom. Have a backup that I plan to open after using up some other products.
Thats everything I got through this month. Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a fantastic and happy new year!