Sunday 4 May 2014

New Beginnings



Well, sadly enough It's been close to a year since I last blogged, where you can view here. So I decided it was time for my blog to be reborn - and get off my lazy ass and write some top notch shit. I hope to share thoughts on some fabulous products, post updates about my life (beauty obsession) and overall post about whatever I feel like and hopefully get a few giggles out of you along the way.

It may take me some while to get the hang of Blogger, but if you can bear with me I promise It'll be worth it in the end!

Monique xx


4 comments:

  1. Yay Monique! Welcome back hon, and I've no doubt you'll be blabbing away and Bloggering in no time - so looking forward to reading you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Kat! That's the plan xx

      Delete
  2. I look forward to your posts, hun xx

    ReplyDelete