Yay June and winter Is here! It's been a bit of a sad month for me on the empties mission and an even sadder month when it comes to getting the internet set up in our new house. But Thats a whole blog post in itself so before I use up all my Macca's free wifi allowance I'll get onto showing you the products I used up this month.
1. Johnsons's Baby Conditioning Shampoo: No I haven't recently had a baby if thats what you're thinking, I use this baby shampoo to deep clean my makeup brushes and it does a fantastic job! I have already repurchased another bottle.
2. Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo: Any dry shampoo from the Bastiste range is a winner in my books and I always have a few cans available in my stash as I use them frequently.
3. Ganier Miracle Skin Perfecting Cream: This 'skin perfecting' cream looks like any standard face cream until you rub it into your skin and it turns a peachy skin colour. I found the product didn't make any difference to my skin when used by itself although I enjoyed using it underneath makeup as a moisturiser/primer.
4. Schick Hydro Silk Razor: An absolutely fantastic razor, Ive already opened a new one.
5. Almay Eye Makeup Removing Pads: These lightly damp pads actually surprised me with how well they removed my eye makeup! They didn't dry out after having the container opened for a while, and didn't irritate my eyes whatsoever so I was really impressed.
6. Auromere Fluoride Free Toothpaste: I'm all about trying natural products, toothpaste included. I purchased this one of Iherb.com and when I opened it and saw the colour of the paste was brown I have to admit I was a little hesitant to try it. Surprisingly it was fresh and cleaned my teeth well, it has a subtle taste of liquorice so If you're not a fan of the taste I would avoid this toothpaste.
7. Veet Waxaway Sensitive Wax Strips: These strips were another surprise to me as they actually worked quite well! They didn't leave sticky residue on me like other wax strips I have tried and they were super easy to use! I would definitely recommend them.
Well thats all I've managed to get through this month, hopefully June has a better outcome. Thanks for reading and let me know if you're enjoying the cooler weather as I can't get enough of it.