I can't believe we are well and truly Into September already! Let me freak you all out a bit by saying 'only 3 and a bit months until Christmas'! I'm one of those weirdos who starts their christmas shopping early so I'm not too worried at this stage, I do need to get my but into gear though and start working through some more products before the gifting season begins! Here Is what I managed to get through this month.
1. Loreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask: I actually really enjoyed using this hair sample, It moisturised my dry hair and left it feeling silky smooth. If I can get through all the hair masks in my beauty cupboard I would definitely purchase it!
2. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Jelly: Another sample I enjoyed using, this moisturiser absorbed super quickly into my skin and left my legs feels hydrated and soft.
3. Black Head Pore Strip: I'm pretty sure I purchased these face masks quite a while back online. It's a black mask you put on troubled areas that sets and you can peel off, supposedly pulling any gunk out of your face. I find that with this mask along with many other pore targeting products It just doesn't do anything for me. It is kind of a fun process though so I'll continue to use them up.
4. Volume Million Lashes: Another product I purchased somewhere online yonks ago, and lets be honest I probably only bought It because It has a cat face on it. This mascara is white and is meant to prime your lashes before you use mascara, I remember it working okay ages ago but now It has dried up and Is pointless holding on to (besides the cute kitty face).
5. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Perfume: I am absolutely hopeless at reviewing perfumes so all I will say is that this perfume smells nice. Nice Indeed.
6. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Perfume: Smells a bit nicer than Modern Muse In my opinion.
7. Manicare Maximum Strength Nail Defence: I bought this as my nails are as weak as anything but sadly I knocked the bottle off the table and It cracked In half. I only got to use it about 3 times before It completely dried out. I wont leave a nail polish out ever again.
8. Indeed Labs Pepta Bright: This was a kind of weird product. It has the consistency of a moisturiser but is applied before any lotions and Is supposed to increase skin brightness. I found It didn't do anything for my skin and It smelt weird, I used it up regardless.
9. Schwarzkopf Crystal Shine Conditioner: I have used up a big bottle of this conditioner before although I had a few of these mini bottles lying around so I thought I would use them up whilst I'm still trying to finish the matching big bottle of shampoo (shampoo and conditioner never finish at the same time!). I find this conditioner isn't nourishing enough for my damaged hair but It smells nice so I can justify using it.
10. John Plunkett's Glyco Peel: I absolutely love this product! Whenever I use this product I wake up the next day with noticeable clearer skin. It can slightly burn when you put it on but pain is beauty right? This tiny bottle lasted me forever and I'm already onto my new one. I have a full review of the product here if you would like to check it out.
Thats my empties for August! Let me know If you start your Christmas shopping early like me or If you don't want to even think about Christmas yet!