I admit I'm pretty slack as It's been a while since I have posted a face of the day, but last night my partner and I had a date night so I decided to play around with a little colour to embrace the warmer weather. Here are the products I used to achieve this look;
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Mac Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin Foundation sample
- Mac Prolong Wear Concealer
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Too Faced Love Flushed Blush In 'Justify My Love'
- Becca Moonstone Skin Perfecter
- Australis Velourlips in 'Lun-Dun'
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer sample
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo In 'Fierce and Tangy'
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Nars China Seas Duo
- Nars Long-Wear Eye Liner in 'Gratis'
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in 'Zero'
- Favourite $1 Liquid Liner Found Here
- Benefit They're Real Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade In 'Taupe'
- Lash Control Clear Gel
My hooded lids usually distort any eyeshadow pictures I try to take, but hopefully you can see the contrast of orange on the lid and the beautiful Nars Gratis on the lash line. I really enjoyed wearing this makeup look and I have been adding bright colours to my lash line a lot lately.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and here's a little reminder that It's only 2 months until Christmas today! I'm way too excited and started wrapping Christmas presents yesterday… Let me know If you are prepared for Christmas or not!