Saturday 21 November 2015

FOTD: Bold Lashes And Soft Lips


I really enjoyed my makeup last night for a 21st so I thought I would share as the photo lighting was just too good not too. I decided on lashes so big I could almost fly away and soft pink lips, here are the products I used to achieve this look;


  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Mac Skin Refined Zone
  • Mac Studio Fix Foundation
  • Mac Prolong wear Concealer
  • Elf Under eye Setting Powder
  • Nutrimetics Satin Finish Powder
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Nars Blush in Orgasm
  • Becca Skin Perfecter in Moonstone
  • Hard Candy Lip Liner (which I took out with me and lost)
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Perle 108





  • Nars Eyeshadow Primer
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Too Cool
  • Lorac Pro Palettes
  • Urban Decay Black Liner
  • Favourite $1 Liquid Eyeliner
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Anastasia Brow Pomade
  • Australis Clear Brow Gel
  • Glam By Manicare Madonna Lashes


As crazy as the lashes are I actually became obsessed with them and I plan on grabbing a few more packets! I hope you're having a nice day, thanks so much for stopping by.

Monique xx




6 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can lift your eyelids with those lashes! I need to hear more about this elf under eye setting powder & the favourite $1 liquid liner, I'm intrigued. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the elf under eye setting powder, it has a little bit of glitter in it although its not too noticeable after you blend it out, it really brightens under the eye and I think its only $3 from Iherb.com :) Oh and the $1 liner is awesome! Found here; http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271844872955?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look so glamorously beautiful. LOVE the lashes, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lashes! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm also currently loving the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector as it has such a nice glow :)

    www.sayyip.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Its such a beautiful product isn't it!

      Delete