Saturday 9 April 2016

March Empties

Well today I woke up and realised its the 10th of April and thought 'Shit! I better get my March empties up' so here I am avoiding inspection cleaning and sharing my beauty rubbish with you instead.


1. Puretopia Refresh and Rebalance Mist and Toner: I loved using this spray toner as it was just so convenient to apply and smelt like lime and other delicious stuff. Definitely give it a go if you're in need of a new toner.

2. Dermalogica Microfoliant: I had a love hate relationship with this powder product mainly because I found the packaging/ powder aspect so annoying. I do the majority of my skincare routine in the shower so I found that water easily got into this container resulting in the powder becoming lumpy and ruined. I have another bottle that I plan on testing out again and I'll try with all my will power not to use it in the shower.

3. Pantene 3 Minute Miracle: This did actually make my hair feel quite soft after using it, one tube was perfect for my long hair and there wasn't too many nasty ingredients in this product. If you are after a 'quick fix' this might be worth a shot but would I call it a miracle? Nope.

4. Mitchum Powder Fresh Roll On: I have been using this roll on deodorant for years and its definitely a holy grail product of mine. It's the only product I've found that I can use in summer and go the whole day without worrying about any odour. Now that its starting to cool down a little I will be looking for deodorants that don't contain any aluminium.

5. Party Candy Perfume: Such a random purchase of mine years ago when I was in Melbourne. I was drawn to this scent as it's an imitation of Prada Candy and true to it's name it smelt like lollies, well a sophisticated version of lollies. I used about half of the bottle before using it as a room spray and now the liquid has separated so it's time to go.

6. Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation: I quite enjoyed using this foundation for every day as it had a nice medium coverage and held up well in summer. There's no way I think this foundation would last 25 hours but its safe to say I didn't test out that claim.

7. Kmart Coconut Cleansing Wipes: Im always testing out different face wipes and these ones from Kmart did the job but the coconut scent was just way too overpowering for me, and that's coming from a lady who loves scented things.

8. Sukin Facial Moisturiser: A light and fast absorbing face moisturiser. I can't wait for the day I use up all my moisturisers so I can actually go purchase one, Sukin would definitely be on my to purchase list. 

Thats all my March Empties! Hope April is treating you well so far and thanks for stopping by!

Monique xx







No comments:

Post a Comment